Friday 23 August 2013

Fan Girling Over Trailers.

An OFFICIAL trailer for divergent has been released and I am squeeling! It looks so gooood. I thought I'd post the trailer here and also some other trailers for films of books I love and that I think the movie looks/is worth a watch!




Divergent is due out in cinemas  March 2014 (Book by Veronica Roth)


Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters is due out in cinemas February 2014 (Book by Richelle Mead)


Catching Fire is out in November (Book by Suzanne Collins)


City of Bones is out now (Book by Cassandra Clare)


Beautiful Creatures out now on DVD (Book by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl)

I would DEFINITELY recommend these films. Read the books first though of course!

Sam

P.S Check out Screen Junkies honest trailers on YouTube. They are hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment