Friday 16 August 2013

It's Me, Sam.

So Kaylie and I both like to blog but unfortunatly we are also lazy. That and we both have busy lives (We're mothers, nuff said really). We figure if we share a blog then it will at least get updated some times. We are going to blog about whatever takes our fancy but I can assure you it will be epic. We are both totally awesome you see.


I am also modest.

So here is a picture of me:





I wear glasses full time. Opticians lie when they say to 6 year old you that if you wear them all the time, like a good girl, then you wont have to wear them when your older.

And yes I am pretending to be Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I will mainly be blogging about books, writing or anything that gives me a nerdgasm. When I'm not being lazy of course.

Bubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment