Saturday 17 August 2013

Hello!! It's Kaylie here, the other lazy bitch!

Hi all, 

My name is Kaylie. As Sam said in the last post, we both blog already, mostly about books. We thought this would be a good place for all of the random shizz that pops into our brains. So here is your warning!! Thisgs may get very, very strange! lol

This is me...

I was at a friends wedding here. It was a brilliant night! That's besides the point....

Anyway, as I was saying, my posts will be varied as I have many fingers in the hobby pie! I'm writing a book, so there will probably be quite a few writing posts. I also have a bit of a thing for painting furniture at the moment, so there will also be many photos of that, my apologies! lol There will also be posts about what ever else pops into my scatty and random brain, ranging from nerdgasm inducing topics through to handbags and shoes! 

Well, that's all for now. See you next post,

Kaylie :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment